Sinopa is a cabinet game that explores spirituality, the power of friendship and loyalty, while having an unusual, but appealing art aesthetic. The player becomes the spirit animals of the young boy destined to save his tribe from an evil shaman. The goal is to fight away the dark spirits that haunt the surrounding lands, and free not only the tribe, but Sinopa’s friends as well.
Game Design/Programming Responsibilities
- Create mechanics to apply to customized controller to help kids with disabilities learn how to use new bionic arms.
- Assist with programming enemy attacks.
- Help design player health bar.
- Help with putting together high score board for arcade cabinet.
- Help create start menu and dynamic lightning.
- Assist in applying damage indicators so player can react better.